Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Paul Monaghan tells racist cybernat to " keep it up "

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

I'd urge you to try find evidence of the public advertising for the job he gave to his brother doesn't seem anyone can find it.

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    I'd urge you to try find evidence of the public advertising for the job he gave to his brother doesn't seem anyone can find it.
    Doesnt surprise me.....absolute power ...absolutely corrupts.......the bloke is a twisted liar, a cyber nat....and I defy anyone to come on here supporting the non entity given his twitter postings,open support for sexist homophic twisted SNP cyber trolls, and his complete and utter neglect of constituents.....I suppose he is a good crack in a bar....so he should be at £65k he has plenty of our dough to buy pals.....

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    The only reason I would want to see this "man" is to get an apology for the above, but as I think that is highly unlikely, I would'nt waste the petrol.
    This is absolutely unbeliveable...and personally insulting surely his only rationale behind his continued "slagging of no voters" is to keep in with the sucker yessers who voted him in....surely he cant be so damn stupid as to alienate no voters in his constituency ? A but as is said absolute power...absolutely corrupts....

It's this, that is to me, unforgivable referring to anybody or anything - "From Bad To Worse - SNP MP Paul Monaghan likens No Voters to Britain First Neo-N****. " Forgive me for being a bit slow, but, he is the second person that has likened No voters to that party, I honestly do'nt get the connection.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    It's this, that is to me, unforgivable referring to anybody or anything - "From Bad To Worse - SNP MP Paul Monaghan likens No Voters to Britain First Neo-N****. " Forgive me for being a bit slow, but, he is the second person that has likened No voters to that party, I honestly do'nt get the connection.
    The guy is a moron, absolute power /absolute corruption.....I get the connection...its the lowest form of low life insult he and his tribe can through at no voters....he is so thick he doesn't even get the irony......

I can't even bring myself to write the word, I find it that insulting. Nicola Sturgeon is in China proudly telling them how well the Referendum went -

"Ms Sturgeon referred to the process as "the beacon of peaceful democratic debate" which had reawakened interest in politics and strengthened Scotland."

That shows you how far removed she is from reality, if she thinks it strengthened Scotland.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112