Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Monaghan tells racist cybernat to " keep it up "

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    Good for you, and good on the police / ANti terrorism section......why was there no proesecutions though or is not an offfence to put up this sorta stuff ! Maybe not but there should be !
    I have'nt heard anything, I moved house in November, but I took my new address into the Police Station in case I ended up in court, but I honestly do'nt know what the outcome was. If they pleaded guilty, there would'nt be a court case right enough. I'm just pleased I did'nt have to go face to face with somebody with a mindset like that !

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    yes, you are right Rob, he is innocent until proven guilty and that is my view too and not just with Monaghan. The Scotsman can't be trusted and there is plenty of proof of that (go google if you want to know what proof there is). As for turning a blind eye? I don't really care what he says. There is far more racism going on elsewhere in the world on a daily basis that needs more attention.

Incidentally, how come it took the Scotsman 4 months to come up with this "tweet"?

How come he hasn't been given the heave yet? why isn't it in any other newspaper?

Whats for dinner today then......
    Oh the usual a Harry Gows pie.....I can only assume that some one has it in for him.....apparently its now, so Im told, the most trending ie top ten spoken about topics on twitter this morning. What do I google as regards the scotsman / trust..... would like proof that the scotsman is "untruthful" ?

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    You have to ask yourselves then, why was millions of pound wasted on the Leveson Enquiry ?
    Good point...but was that not about newspapers ?

Good point...but was that not about newspapers ?
    Have I got the complete wrong end of the stick here? I thought we were talking about The Scotsman lying, or maybe lying !!!

Have I got the complete wrong end of the stick here? I thought we were talking about The Scotsman lying, or maybe lying !!!
    We were but was the levenson report not about phone hacking stuff ? ....but key issue is ...is the Scotsman lying or not ?

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

It doesn't take more than a cursory glance at either Dr Monaghans or the perpetrators timeline to see they regularly converse and it appears Dr Monaghans appreciates the comments made. Now I thought the SNP MSPs where supposed to have distanced themselves from these types but it would appear that's not the case.

As for Shaggys comments if you find these types of comments from any elected representative of any elected party then I feel for you. It's very easy to complain about past grievances but this is current happening right under your nose and isn't acceptable by anyone.

Was he telling her to keep up the racist stuff, or just keep up some other humour, etc.?

We were but was the levenson report not about phone hacking stuff ? ....but key issue is ...is the Scotsman lying or not ?
    No, I am sad enough to have watched it for months, a lot of it was certainly, and rightly so. Watching Milly Dowlers parents was heartbreaking, because the journalists had hacked into her voicemail, her parents thought she was still alive, they should have been shot for that, never mind jailed, if they even were. It basically covered everything. It went back long before mobile phones were so widely available. But, the people (stars) you would have heard about had their phones hacked.

I've sent DrMonaghan a message asking him to clarify his interactions as one of his constituents I feel he needs to explain and he does appear very active on Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    Was he telling her to keep up the racist stuff, or just keep up some other humour, etc.?
    Her whole timeline is pretty tasteless to be honest if he wants to associate with those types he can explain himself I'm sure

Quote Originally Posted by BetterTogether View Post
    I've sent DrMonaghan a message asking him to clarify his interactions as one of his constituents I feel he needs to explain and he does appear very active on Twitter.
    It will be interesting if you will get a reply ! Update us please.

I will should he deem fit to reply ! Let see the mans mettle especially since the SNPs leader has said this type of association is not acceptable

I will should he deem fit to reply ! Let see the mans mettle especially since the SNPs leader has said this type of association is not acceptable
    Doubt very much if he will reply to you. The joys a of a one party state, they do what they want cos theyve got power. Better get used to it as they, the SNP, will walk the holyrood elections, they can pretend that they can walk on water, turn water into wine and go unchallenged, and thats very unhealthy for democracy. These are bad times and worse ahead I fear.

Doubt very much if he will reply to you. The joys a of a one party state, they do what they want cos theyve got power. Better get used to it as they, the SNP, will walk the holyrood elections, they can pretend that they can walk on water, turn water into wine and go unchallenged, and thats very unhealthy for democracy. These are bad times and worse ahead I fear.
    Oh so cynical Rob I've yet to receive a reply you're quite correct.

But the number of people he is following has dropped by one and surprisingly it's her names that's vanished off his list of people he follows.

Make of that what you will.

Before the General Election, I posted a question on every candidate's (that had one) Facebook page in regard to the NHS, Dr Monaghan, was the only person that actually replied, so you should hear back from him. Having said that, my question was probably easier to respond to than yours, and he was looking for votes at that point as well !

I'd agree it's not an easy question to answer especially in 140 characters. But if he chooses to immerse himself in social media he has to be able to take the good and bad then deal with them equally. He placed himself in that awkward position without anyone helping him out. Sometimes people in his job let the public face slip and we see the real private indvidual.

Oh so cynical Rob I've yet to receive a reply you're quite correct.

But the number of people he is following has dropped by one and surprisingly it's her names that's vanished off his list of people he follows.

Make of that what you will.
    Not cyncical realistic...there is no way that labour whatever they do will make any inroads, nor Lib dems, greens may inch forward tories may gain some seats....the MP is in situ now so what would he gain from replying to you ? .Undeniably the SNP will walk the election. I actually agree with some SNP policies obviously not the independance issue, but what turns me off is the Orwellian ethos of the band wagonneers, the johnny come latelys who flocked to a winner....where were they back in the day when the SNP was a fringe party ...now where...... and of course thats back in the pre social media days so yer johnny come lately zealots are damaging the values of their party by their carry on.
    Who can you be refering to
    Last edited by rob murray; 20-Jul-15 at 13:31.

To enusre the entire SNP party is always on message, the SNP have a central website which is then contextualised into local MPs so when you look at our MP's website your actually reading and looking at central party information our MPS site http://www.snp.org/people/paul-monaghan party central site http://www.snp.org/ have a look they are almost identica............also a complete absence of local issues on our MP's site....big brother eh state controlled media ! The only means of communicating direct with people is then through social media, and twitter is dangerous as innocent remarks can be twisted and miscontrued, he should use his web site as the means to communicate as he can get his points across in "long hand".... so maybe its his parties communications strategy that is wrong !
    Last edited by rob murray; 20-Jul-15 at 13:47.

I was actually scared I would be accused of wasting their time, but thankfully they took it seriously.
    Heres an anti English site thats very extremist....http://www.scottishrepublicansociali...ersGoHome.aspx

Heres an anti English site thats very extremist....http://www.scottishrepublicansociali...ersGoHome.aspx
    That is just awful. I have been called a white settler here, I genuinley believe, I'm from the wrong part of Scotland, or should I say was made to feel like that, but then I would not need to be here had somebody from this area, been able to do the job my partner came up here for. I have no idea how they get away with that website.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast