Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Does Cameron Want The Union ?

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    You think Squidge is in questionable shape?
    Just as round as I always was Sids.

Quote Originally Posted by cptdodger View Post
    I actually said your posts are condescending, and going by the above quote, it seems you just cannot help yourself.
    Oh for goodness sake. I'm not arguing - if you think I was patronising then so be it. That means exactly what it says. The intention was not there to be patronising but if you read that into my words and think I was then fair enough. I will indeed Really, truly, honestly, take into account your comments. I do that with all feedback I get. No condescension no patronising just acknowledgement and a commitment to think about it next time I post. Really, honestly, absolutely!!!But you know it's really hard to be nice around here. What I say is what I mean. No condescension or snideyness. That's it. I'm not sure it's worth it though

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Oh dear Rob Murray, how dare you speak or type ill of the party that's presently in power at Hollyrood, your are being insulting and totally wrong. Squidge is always correct and has a very thin skin when the Nats are mentioned, I know, I was told off on an alternative social media, by Squidge, telling me not to post or add anything on her pro Nat propaganda, in my humble opinion that is what the Nats are very good at cyber bullying, do not disagree with me or my opinions.Keep up the good work Rob Murray
    A bit like a seagull ( scorrie ) flys in, makes a lot of noise, dumps on people and then flies off..to tell the truth I really cannot be bothered.... Im not that into politics I'll stick with history on the history thread where people were civil, posts were very informative whole expereince was best ever on this forum ( from my view point ) learned a lot thanks to all ! The person in question can crack on, she obviously has read Dale Carngies classic.....How to win friends and inflence people. ......I will jump in when I feel that people are being shafted though as for consitutional stuff....nah.
    Last edited by rob murray; 20-Jul-15 at 10:19.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234