Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking forward to Summer

Default Looking forward to Summer

Help please photography orgers. I wanted to share a summer garden photo, but have failed to upload the photo sucessfully. It's a .jpg file - any suggestions?
    Last edited by Schoolhouse Blues; 11-Apr-07 at 01:14. Reason: photo not uploaded

register with www.photobucket.com and up-load via this.

Buggyracer - many thanks for the tip. I hope you, and everyone, enjoy this photo.

Taken in summer 2005, the sunflowers did well that year, despite some fiersome winds. They're great fun - much appreciated by the bairns and nature alike.

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ent=032_32.jpg

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

Your sunflower pic is gorgeous, Schoolhouse Blues, and so are your other two floral photos. Thanks for sharing them with us!
    I am living for today, always remembering yesterday, and looking forward to tomorrow!

The Rose is my favourite.
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain