OK Ive had a quick squint at the SNP manifesto...all 16 pages http://www.snp.org/sites/default/fil...o_290x280x.pdf so didnt take long, only reference to economic growth I can see is below

A focus on job creation

We will support targeted reductions to employer’s National
Insurance contributions to support job creation and theextension of the Living Wage.
We will support an increase in the Employment Allowance
from £2,000 per business per year to £6,000 per business
peryear, reducing the cost of creating and maintaining jobs.
In the meantime, we will prioritise devolution of powers
over employment policy, including the minimum wage,
welfare, business taxes, national insurance and equality
policy - the powers we need to create jobs, grow revenues
andlift people out of poverty.

Thats all...not much substance here, whats so ever : reduce employer NI costs, fine, but unless an employer has a need for staff ( ie through demand growth ) this wont create jobs, ditto employment allowance, there needs to a demand for a firms goods/ services before people can be taken on.
"including the minimum wage,welfare, business taxes, national insurance ( these last 2 are repeated ) and equality policy ( we have laws on equality so whats this about ? ) - the powers we need to create jobs, grow revenues and lift people out of poverty". All what I would call aspirational, I was looking for stuff like targeting export markets and supporting companies through incentives to get out there, generous R and D incentives, supporting business start up ( ie low rates, wage subsidies, tax holidays...incentives to get people to start businesses which will create wealth and employ people ) None of that is there, the supposition is that low NI employer conts, employment allowances, business taxes by themselves will create jobs....they wont, governments dont create jobs, they can influence the creation of jobs ( ie what is in the manifesto is bog standard stuff based on the latter premise ) but people ultimatly create jobs and job creation is based on gowrth / high demand levels. I was surprised to see nothing along the lines of " our desire is to support the creation of a high value, high wage, low tax economy capable of competing in global markets"...thats what will lift people out of poverty.

Sorry but their is no detail nor any specifics in what is a very bland document.