Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Williams (f1) waterless wash & wax

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Williams (f1) waterless wash & wax

May I bring to your attention the following "wonder-wash/wax".
    I came upon the following thro" a friend, & was wary until I tried it.
    The wash/wax is called : WILLIAMS WATERLESS WASH & WAX, & can be purchased over the internet.
    I have no idea how this works, but work it does!. I even tried it on an inconspicuous area, & what a difference it makes. Pse try it!!. ps I don't work for Williams, the F1 team!!.

imho these waterless wash/wax are only good if you want terrible paintwork

So all the reviews on Amazon for showroom shine (waterless wash) are not true ?

To abz02. Have you actually tried this product??. I have been driving for some 35yrs plus. I take great care in my hobby (ie cleanliness of my car). I have been using this for the last 4 yrs, & cannot fault this. If you have a hose to hand, good luck. I was holiday to Skye, then to Barrow-in-Furness without a cracking shine. ALSO: try Rain-X for your windscreen (on Ebay). This stuff really works!!.

I tried this waterless wash & wax again today and have to say the shine I got was absolutely second to none. I gave the car a once over with a damp sponge first. If you see a dark blue VW Bora on the go with dazzling paintwork, it may well be mine!.

Will definitely try this weekend. Lets hope that one works and i could also have that kind of glossy shine on my ride which i have ever thought of. Ordered after seeing that thread.
    Samshaks