Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lords

Those shoes of yours were to die for really and how blessed you are to have a friend the same size as you from whom you can borrow those all important designer outfits! I have to settle for second hand and hoping that no one notices!

ha ha, since I worked in fashion for years I have many friends as tall as me. We're mostly the same shape and luckily most of them are still in London as it's the capital of the fashion world. Once you've made it there it's very hard to leave for fear of missing something. It's almost like getting stuck in Caithness.

[QUOTE=golach;1120126]a bit more about our ex first minister

It is often mentioned by SNP cult members that Salmond is better than other politicians because he donates his wages to charity. The charity in question is one that bears his mother's name! That charity's declared income is miniscule and would suggest Salmond is not well paid. Has anyone else donated to this charity? This would be added to the charity's funds along with those made by Salmond. For the last accounting period the charity received a tot...al of £4 for the year! http://www.oscr.org.uk/…/search-scottish-c…/charity-details…

I contacted the Mary Salmond Trust and this was the reply from Roddy McColl the Trust's chairman :-

"Since the 2014 Accounts were lodged with OSCR, Mr Salmond has announced that his pension as former First Minister will be paid to the Trust for as long has he remains an MSP.

This will be reflected in the 2015 and 2016 accounts"
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post

"Since the 2014 Accounts were lodged with OSCR, Mr Salmond has announced that his pension as former First Minister will be paid to the Trust for as long has he remains an MSP.

This will be reflected in the 2015 and 2016 accounts"
    So he's giving his PENSION to charity.

What about his multiple wages?
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12