Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: What colour should Paul Monaghan MP dye his hair?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

0 0%
  • Brown

1 5.88%
  • Bleach blonde

1 5.88%
  • Red

5 29.41%
  • Don't dye it. Leave it as it is. Grey and dull and boring.

10 58.82%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What colour should Paul Monaghan MP dye his hair?

Quote Originally Posted by sids View Post
    I expect he's got a web page you can bother him on.
    I could do that. But I thought he might pay more attention to a call from a minion of his own political religion. I did look at his website and his twittering. Coincidentally Colourless Paul's website is praised in twitterland by one of the most annoying people I have ever encountered. These encounters were about 20 years ago and the connection is purely coincidental. It's a small world so it is. Anyway, could one of Paul's disciples please alert him to my concern? I wouldn't want Paul's maiden speech in the House to be ignored by my good conservative friends because of his colourless top.

Has anyone informed Paul of our concern yet?

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    Has anyone informed Paul of our concern yet?
    Yes but as usual from the SNP mob no reply lol

Paul could seek advice from his own MP. Not that his own MP has much more colour in his hair.

Paul could seek advice from his own MP. Not that his own MP has much more colour in his hair.
    I have been asked to explain this post by a surprisingly large number of people. The point is that Paul Monaghan SNP does not live in the constituency of Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross that he represents at Westminster. Nor has he ever done as far as I know. It's strange that so many didn't know this.

That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That and the colour of his hair.

Jeezo lol. What is it with you guys and hair colour lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gleeber View Post
    That's one of the reasons I didn't vote for him. That and the colour of his hair.
    I could never vote for a man who treats his own hair with such disrespect.

Why was there no yellow option ?
    Or Pink ?

What team does this fellow Paul support anyhow ?

Why doesnt he shave it off ? another option. In fact , why doesnt he grow a beard like our previous MP

Why not pink or yellow? That's a good question. I should have included at least pink as an option and also yellow. Any colour would be better than his failed grey, even poo brown or ukip purple. It's an embarrassment that he represents our county with no colour in his hair at all. Shaving it would be a big improvement. Can someone in his SNP club please ask him to do that if he has a political objection to dyeing? And a beard? Not sure. Isn't he too baby faced to do that? And what team does he support? I have no real information. Maybe Montrose? Or Strathpeffer Greys? He's an anathema mixed up with a bowl of yesterday's cold porridge on his head and that's not good enough for our county.

Dr Paul Monaghan SNP MP has stated on Twitter that he will address all issues raised by his Thurso constituents. This must mean that he will at last dye his hair. I suggest a dark bright pink.

I think that streaks would be the way to go.

If he has any sense he will leave it the way it is. At least you can spot him in a crowd. He has more on his plate than his hair. Its not going to be easy to be an honourable gentleman. Best of luck to him.

Black with a yellow streak could suit. But he would be so much more visible in a crowd with bright pink hair. He needs that visibility to survive in the world of politics. I don't know why his wife lets him go out the house with that half eaten bowl of cold porridge on his head.

What about a skunk stripe, except sideways across his head?

A bright pink and sky blue sideways skunk would suit him well. But does he possess the audacity?

One year on and Mr Paul Monaghan has cemented his reputation as a rather offensive Twitter troll. I said from the beginning that he should have died his hair.

One year on and Mr Paul Monaghan has cemented his reputation as a rather offensive Twitter troll. I said from the beginning that he should have died his hair.
    I have subscribed to his twitter feed and I haven't noticed anything too trollific. I found one post that was a bit disingenuous about the uranium shipments to the USA but that was it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

I stopped looking at his Twitter due to disgust some time ago. I'd like to think he's learned a bit about being an MP since then. He could learn a few things about behaving in public from Gail, she's a natural but Mr Monaghan isn't. But he can surely learn.

I stopped looking at his Twitter due to disgust some time ago. I'd like to think he's learned a bit about being an MP since then. He could learn a few things about behaving in public from Gail, she's a natural but Mr Monaghan isn't. But he can surely learn.
    SNP MP raises concerns about retirement age of Civil Nuclear Constabulary officers : https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp...lary-officers/

AT last a good contribution !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast