Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: What colour should Paul Monaghan MP dye his hair?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

0 0%
  • Brown

1 5.88%
  • Bleach blonde

1 5.88%
  • Red

5 29.41%
  • Don't dye it. Leave it as it is. Grey and dull and boring.

10 58.82%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What colour should Paul Monaghan MP dye his hair?

I looked at his Twitter a couple of days ago. Most of his tweets are snidey and many are downright nasty. He lacks basic humanity and he gives me the creeps.

Compare his Twitter with Gail's. Her tweets are positive and she radiates personality and a deep human kindness.

And I see Gail is involved with the Holyrood 5050 campaign.

We would have been close to 5050 already if it hadn't been for the Tories and the Lib Dems and the Greens.

Quote Originally Posted by crayola View Post
    I looked at his Twitter a couple of days ago. Most of his tweets are snidey and many are downright nasty. He lacks basic humanity and he gives me the creeps.

Compare his Twitter with Gail's. Her tweets are positive and she radiates personality and a deep human kindness.

And I see Gail is involved with the Holyrood 5050 campaign.

We would have been close to 5050 already if it hadn't been for the Tories and the Lib Dems and the Greens.
    Gails twitter is indeed very good, Im not an SNP voter by any stretch but fair play to her, tweets contain good local points re Beatrice field / Wick jobs etc puts the Doctor to shame, maybe she should stand for MP in next election, she certainly seems to have the human touch which is all imprtant in politics. 5 years in holyrood will certainly provide her with the political experience to be an effective MP.

Gail can do more for Caithness in Holyrood than at Westminster at present. And why would she want to join that lot of shouty nat nasties in Westminster? Angus Robertson is a decent and effective blokie but I wouldn't give you tuppence for the rest.
    Last edited by crayola; 28-May-16 at 13:37.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123