Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
There is a lunatic fringe to all our parties but I would never suggest that people supporting these political parties are the same as the thugs that behaved this way and it seemed that was what you were doing....

.theres no respite is there, so Im a thug am I, all 5 foot 6 and a quarter of me, I dont hide behind a blog name either, and am no thug, your proving that you filter out the "unwanted" stories eh. if you want to know about me look me up on google ( under servgroup alness amongst others ) and linkedin, ( of courses it will all be propoganda and lies eh ! ) how am I to know who your networked into, Ive only got your word that your networked into cross party serious people, for all I know they could be nutters, afterall "Im a thug" am I not ? Oh have you seen the front page of The Herald today...more "lies".... Id bet would be your take on it.
Jeez Rob - you dont give up. I do not think you are a thug! I know you use your own name and I dont. I have reasons for that which are perfectly normal and proper but my identity is not a secret and I am happy to share it with anyone who wants to know and sends me a PM. Many of the people posting here know exactly who I am and even Golach has met the real me! If you ever cleared out your inbox you would know my name too as I have been trying to send you a pm all day! I know who you are too Rob,we have actually met a few times many years ago and I thought you were a nice chatty sort of guy. Thats how i know that you know WAY more than me about energy and renewables and why eventually when you have stopped being so argumentative and I have time I would like to hear what you have to say.