Quote Originally Posted by squidge View Post
Rob really, are you truly complaining about being called quislings and then in the same breath branding SNP supporters as fascists?

ThEre are nasty elements in every group of people wherever they gather and whatever they call themselves, Rob. The point is that the "nasty element of the SNP" does not include Sean Clerkin and therefore this event this morning was not the Real face of the SNP.

You want my take on the quislings video? I think it is unacceptable to call people quislings full stop. Nor do I think that voting labour makes you some sort of idiot. I don't think either of these are accurate or kind. I wouldn't share this or support it. Nor would I support attacks on members of the public in Election Offices, or the suggestion that Tories should be booted, or the comments that suggest that those supporting the Union should take up arms, or the suggestion that supporting the SNP makes me a fascist - all commonly expressed by labour supporters in the last week. Now, how about you? You support the view that we are all nazis? You think that labour supporters should arm themselves to protect the union?
Do not be stupid ! Its extremist SNP twats calling folk quislings, and yes these people are engaging in fascist anti democratic practices ( I take it the Glasgow Uni site has hit home has it ) Your comment about labour supporters arming themselves is worse than pathetic..and no I dont believe in violence full stop, but do your "crowd" ?