Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: The Real Face of The SNP

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sadly whether the report was accurate or not, this is what the media will latch onto.

You are right Lizz, which is why it is important that where there is information about what really happened and who these people really were that can be verified, it is shared as widely as possible. I did make an error in one of my earlier posts. I said there were 2 protestors. There were actually 4.
    Last edited by squidge; 05-May-15 at 00:10.

All named and shamed here and displaying snp colours
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2...tland-32595499
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

The guys that are mentioned as the nutters that took part in the Glasgow nonsense used false names to joint all the political parties, funny that we have "Jim the Jester "shouted out "it's the SNP at it again" before he knew their names. We've been here before with Jim and the Eggs fiasco ,when Jims ESP allowed him to duck from a egg that was thrown from behind. He's a out an out liar and one of the most evil mouthed men in politics.

Quote Originally Posted by dozy View Post
    The guys that are mentioned as the nutters that took part in the Glasgow nonsense used false names to joint all the political parties, funny that we have "Jim the Jester "shouted out "it's the SNP at it again" before he knew their names. We've been here before with Jim and the Eggs fiasco ,when Jims ESP allowed him to duck from a egg that was thrown from behind. He's a out an out liar and one of the most evil mouthed men in politics.
    And you know JM ? Enough to know without a shadow of doubt that he is an evil mouthed man ? Sounded fine and reasonable on TV debates...I take it you watched them...you must rate UKIP above poor Jim....