Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Colin in 'e Holburn

Default Colin in 'e Holburn

Sorry for the ignorance but are Colin a local band or what? Thinking of heading down for some live music and I am not sure what kind of thing Colin do??

Default Colin

I know its a bit late now but for information sake- we are indie/rock band of sorts, 50% from Canisbay, 50% from Wick. Playing covers from the likes of: Kings of Leon, Strokes, Libertines, The Coral, Razorlight, The Cure... The list goes on...

Hope you managed to come in a look.

Thumbs up

You boys were spot on tonight.. Good band

if i had a pound for every person who asked me tonight "what is that bands name" from youngsters to 50 + they all were delighted with them, a really quality young band who are going places, who packed the venue as they always do when they play thurso!

thanks very much for the compliments guys we never reely expected there to be as many peolple as there was it was great, thanks to everyone who turned up and showed some suport and thanks to the holburn for having us it was a great night all round

I wasn't there, but heard you were great

Davie Crocket Guest

cheers guys....x

sorry i couldnt make it lads

Quote Originally Posted by buggyracer View Post
    if i had a pound for every person who asked me tonight "what is that bands name" from youngsters to 50 + they all were delighted with them, a really quality young band who are going places, who packed the venue as they always do when they play thurso!
    No point in crying over the money you never got for your question-answering service - I'm sure you made up for it in bar takings.....
    cheers chiel
    In mitigation Mr Bruce de Wert said his client had been drinking and could remember little of the incident.