Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Libdems in Crisis

Default Libdems in Crisis

In a significant step, John Thurso's former election agent has now joined the SNP. I think this shows that John Thurso's re-election is in crisis when members of his former inner circle are leaving him.

http://paulmonaghan.scot/former-john...ent-joins-snp/
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    In a significant step, John Thurso's former election agent has now joined the SNP. I think this shows that John Thurso's re-election is in crisis when members of his former inner circle are leaving him.

His re-election will be in crisis the day someone else gets more votes.

"Members of his former inner circle" must already have left him, technically!
    Last edited by sids; 03-May-15 at 15:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post

So what, a rat jumping from what he see's as a sinking ship...if he thought so little of Jock Thirsa then why didnt he jack the LD's after the last election...timing eh...kick Thirsa when he's down..

Quote Originally Posted by rob murray View Post
    So what, a rat jumping from what he see's as a sinking ship...if he thought so little of Jock Thirsa then why didnt he jack the LD's after the last election...timing eh...kick Thirsa when he's down..
    When did he quit the LD?

Aamazing what total rubbish the SNP will print. The Paul Thatcher I know pursued a career as an electrician before becoming estate factor for that well known bankrupt, Minter of Sandside.
    To work for Minter the only requirement would be the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time, I doubt if attendance at Thurso Tech would have anything to do with it.
    And how many years is it since Paul left Caithness to pursue a career as a taxi driver in Inverness ?. So does he still have a vote in Caithness ?
    If the SNP can not tell the truth on simple things what chance have they got on running a country ?
    Last edited by Bystander1; 03-May-15 at 21:12.

Electricianship is an honourable trade, albeit with a short history.

Anybody who could hold down a job working for the Laird of Particle Beach probably isn't normal.
    Last edited by sids; 03-May-15 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Bystander1 View Post
    Aamazing what total rubbish the SNP will print. The Paul Thatcher I know pursued a career as an electrician before becoming estate factor for that well known bankrupt, Minter of Sandside.
    To work for Minter the only requirement would be the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time, I doubt if attendance at Thurso Tech would have anything to do with it.
    And how many years is it since Paul left Caithness to pursue a career as a taxi driver in Inverness ?. So does he still have a vote in Caithness ?
    If the SNP can not tell the truth on simple things what chance have they got on running a country ?
    The claim is that Paul Thatcher is a former election agent for John Thurso and he has joined the SNP. Are you disputing this?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.