Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Data Management Services

Default Data Management Services

A group of people talking about data recovery earlier caught my interest. It made me realize that my company's data aren't really safe in case of accidents. How do I protect my data and recover it in case of unavoidable loss? Are there companies that specializes in these kind of things?

Any tips, advice, suggestions? Thank you.

Hi, Tia I really do not know much about your IT concerns but I suggest that to have your company data protected, you should hire a professional who could assist you with IT services relevant to your request. If you have the budget, I don't think that would be a problem. Just search online but be sure to get some review before deciding to finally get one for your company.

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to reply.
    A friend recommended that I try this company's services. Have you ever heard of them? I checked out their site online and I realized that there are a lot more areas where I can use their services. I haven't called them yet but maybe some time next week.

Hi, you're welcome Tia I'm not really familiar with that company but since the recommendation came from your friend then there is an assurance that that company is reliable.