Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: SNP Home And Hosed In Caithness, Sutherland and Easter Ross?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Enlighten us more please on this point - the energy sector is doom and gloom as far as anyone I know is concerned.
    I don't really know any more than that LMS. I was quite surprised to be honest but they seemed genuine enough - and no, they weren't politicians. They were perhaps wrong as Rob suggests and I am no expert on the Energy sector so I'm happy to put right if you like.

Rob I'm not sure why being invited to dinner at someone's home by default, cos they had asked the friends I was staying with makes me one of the "chattering classes". I'm not even sure what that is, although it must be a bit insulting honey, cos you never say anything nice.

Don't you ever get invited out to someone's home for dinner Rob. That's a bit of a shame. We are having a "Political Party" on Thursday night next week here in Inverness. I'll be cooking "dinner" (gasp horror) and it will be full of the "chattering classes", couple of motorbike instructors, couple of students, me - part -time training officer, a guy who runs a catering business, a guy who works in a cafe, and a guy who isn't working just now. Think I'm doing pulled pork and there will be a few beers. You should come, you would be very welcome and might find you like it. Just a hint, you should bring flowers for the hostess
    Last edited by squidge; 30-Apr-15 at 17:16.