Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: BEGINNERS IN BALLROOM - new members welcome from May

Default BEGINNERS IN BALLROOM - new members welcome from May

Our class on Thursday evenings in the Guide Hall in Thurso is now open to new beginners wishing to join us. We are starting a few dances from the beginning so it is a good time to come along and sort out your two left feet! We are a friendly bunch and it is a fun class rather than too serious, but we do cover a bit of technique and timing to help you on your way around the floor. The class runs from 7 to 8pm in the Guide Hall in Robert Dick Place in Thurso and is £3 per person. No partner required and we have all age groups within our members.
    Our class on Tuesday evenings in the Pentland Hotel is also open to new beginners, and we will be learning a ballroom dance, a latin dance and a social dance called "Saunter Together". This class runs from 7.30 to 9.30pm and is £4 per person.
    Please contact me for further information - Lesley Gunn 892658, email me on thursocomedancing@gmail.com or see our page on Caithness.org.

http://arts.caithness.org/group.php?id=5277 - this is a link to our caithness.org page

Also, social dance in Mackays Hotel in Wick 16/5/15 see "whats on page" for details and poster. Free class in Mackays Hotel as a one off on May 11th - contact me for details. thursocomedancing@gmail.com or 01847 892658