Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: warning about a cat

Default warning about a cat

Please be cearfull theres a cat thats taking chunks out a cats tails in the heathfild
    And brown hill road aria if your cat goeses out please be cerfull this cats aredy taken
    My cats tail off it had 2 be amputated ..just a warring please be cerfull if you have a
    Cat in this aria ...

Is this a stray cat? It may be in pain or need castrated in which case get in touch with Caithness Cats Protection.

Really sorry to hear about your poor cat
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

There was a right bully if a cat in area last summer, it was terrorising other cats, mainly because there was a female cat in the area in heat so it was keeping all other cats out if the way, not seen it for a long time though. What does this cat look like as it may be the same one

its a black one i think i cant say what coulour it is as i didnt see it attaking her but he or she really damaged my poor we cat and ad 2 have most
    of her tail off there is a wight and orange one witch is a stray but i dunno if its the one attaking or the black one they seem 2 hang around together