Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: they post something for sale you reply and they never get back to you

Default they post something for sale you reply and they never get back to you

what is it with the people in caithness that put things up for sale and when you reply to the ad here on caithness ,org they never get back to you so you send a 2 reply and still dont get back to you i think the administretor should do something if anything about it and the poor women who waited for the guy to come and do her garden and never showed up he was advertising on here to thank you for listening

I've always found it quicker to use the private message system to contact a seller - at least you know they got the message...

thank you we did that 2 times and still no answer

I seem to have a problem from the other side, where I get a PM about something I am selling, we organise a time for pick-up via PM and I never hear from them ever again. Wasted many evenings waiting for them to turn up; That's a lot of additional hoovering and doing my hair for strangers.

Quote Originally Posted by saxon View Post
    thank you we did that 2 times and still no answer
    In that case, you are probably as well without whatever they were selling!