Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Groat & Courier pre-paid coupons

Default Groat & Courier pre-paid coupons

I used the first of my new batch of coupons today. Instead of scanning at £1.05, it scanned at £1. It was because I was only buying two things that I noticed the problem. Anyone doing a big shop could potentially lose 5p with every coupon.

Keep an eye on your receipt and ask the publishers for a new set if yours are faulty.

I had same problem with courier tokens, ring 01463246575 ext309 (Scottish provincial press) and they will replace them as some had wrong bar codes.

Quote Originally Posted by silkie View Post
    I had same problem with courier tokens, ring 01463246575 ext309 (Scottish provincial press) and they will replace them as some had wrong bar codes.
    & the call will probably cost you more than the 5p you're missing out on.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

what shop was this in ??

The Co-op, Wick. It would happen anywhere, though, as it's all in the coupon's barcode.
    You can email rather than phone - subscriptions@spp-group.com
    Last edited by dortmunder; 02-Apr-15 at 09:24.

The Co-op Wick, are manually entering £1.05 instead of scanning the barcode so that their customers do not lose out in the interim, while people contact the Subscriptions department at Scottish Provincial Press. Hope this clarifies the current situation for you all.