Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: EE Broadband

Default EE Broadband

Has anyone in the county any experience with EE broadband, good, bad, would you recommend them?

Thanks

EE Broadband has now been bought out by BT so imagine service will be about the same although call centres at moment will be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnr_81 View Post
    Has anyone in the county any experience with EE broadband, good, bad, would you recommend them?

Thanks
    Although I now live in a different area completely I have moved my home phone and broadband to EE for a cheaper deal which I got. The broadband seams faster to me and no problem switching the land line except one of the features I was promised does not work and after 3 and a 1/2 weeks still does not, after explaining to roughly 15 customer advisers including the same amount of technical advisers regarding caller display it still does not work even after a home visit from BT engineer. Now this is not a new feature as it worked well enough with my previous supplier, so I have come to the conclusion their staff are crap and have not much of a clue regarding their services, but I will persevere with a letter to their head office and see if the upper management have a few more grey cells than the lower employees and hope they can fix it.
    If your prepared to go through potential hassle for a cheaper deal go with them but be forewarned, I have even less hair now and not with it coming out naturally.
    Hating people because of their colour is wrong. And it doesn't matter which colour does the hating. It's just plain wrong.
    Muhammad Ali

Any problems with communications worth getting in touch with ombudsman for communications - amazing what they can do but they prefer dates etc of communication with company. I had so much trouble with The Post Office Telephone Service - one of their advisors actualy admitted they had not done anything correct with my account and service.