Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

View Poll Results: Which Chancellor

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ed Balls

1 2.78%
  • Danny Alexander

1 2.78%
  • George Osbourne

8 22.22%
  • Non they are all useless

26 72.22%

Thread: Who do you trust with the economy

BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Default Who do you trust with the economy

Curious as to who you actually trust with the countries economy, not just Scotland but the UK as a whole

The three amigos above are all just versions of the same person.

They all think it's ok to screw the workers, tax the poor, and deny help to those who require it.

Interesting that Sturgeon is now the highest paid politician in the UK. Would love to know how she justifies that.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Interesting that Sturgeon is now the highest paid politician in the UK. Would love to know how she justifies that.
    No she isn't. She doesn't take the money.

Have a wee read of post #12 in this thread, and next time try to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by PantsMAN View Post
    No she isn't. She doesn't take the money.

Have a wee read of post #12 in this thread, and next time try to be accurate.
    Its her choice to take the dosh, she doesnt so fair enough but the point is the position of scotlands first minister is the highest salaried in the UK, now the question still stands, how can the first minister of a wee country be worth more than the PM ? Whether she take the money or not is irrelevant. There is no logical answer to that one

In answer to the original question, I don't trust any of the political parties with the economy.

The conservatives are still spending vastly above what they take in. They are getting us into more and more debt. Despite being the party of austerity.

The vast majority of the other parties attack austerity and want to spend more.

My household lives within its means. Any 'necessary' debt is reduced year on year and normal living expenses are within its income.

If I saw a household borrowing more and more each year, with expenditure exceeding income regularly for 'normal' expenses, I would say it was living outwith its means.

I can't understand why I should judge (any) government of this country as any different.
    Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; Nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.

- Charles de Gaulle

Pantsman , you MUST have a belly full of ulcers also a very sad person.

Quote Originally Posted by rose123 View Post
    Pantsman , you MUST have a belly full of ulcers also a very sad person.
    Please include your workings with your answer.

stay on line Pantsman you are always good for a laugh.