Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: TV channels missing

Default TV channels missing

I have lost completely Freeview channels 3, 4, 5 and 6 on my small tv and am getting bad/scrambled signal on my other one which has video recorder. Anyone else having a problem or any suggestions?
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Default missing channels

hi try retuning your free view box. sometimes you need to do this to allow the set to update.

May also be that your aerial has moved in the wind and you are not getting such a strong signal.

I have retuned my freeview tv twice - made no difference. That is just showing nothing on those channels. The one with the video recorder is getting something but not good enough to watch.

I've lost channels in the past after a gale but they usually come back. This seems different and if it was the aerial why can I get some ITV channels but not others? It always amazes me that my aerial stands up to the wind - and the fact that it is a starling's favourite perch !
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.