Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Caithness FM

Default Caithness FM

Does this still really exist? They seemed keen on my old video cassettes so I PMd them with contact no. but heard no more. Tried phoning number on their website and it just went quiet. Bit annoying as I got them all out ready to give away. Any suggestions?
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by badger View Post
    Does this still really exist? They seemed keen on my old video cassettes so I PMd them with contact no. but heard no more. Tried phoning number on their website and it just went quiet. Bit annoying as I got them all out ready to give away. Any suggestions?
    They were in abeyance for a while, but they claim to be back. Have you tried this: http://www.caithnessfm.co.uk/contactdetails.htm ?

Yes, that's where I got the tel.no. which didn't work. There is also an email so I'll try that. Seems odd they posted on here, I PMd and nothing more. Thanks.

They were off air for a few days but are back on. They are there daily from 7pm tel 01847890000
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

They are also on Facebook, possibly the distraction of getting the transmitter fixed has taken priority. studioATcaithnessfm.co.uk should get them.

Thanks davem. Have tried emailing so will see what happens.