Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Mey Market question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mey Market question

Can anyone tell me if the Mey Market will be running this year and if so on what dates, please? I have enjoyed visiting it when I have come up on holiday (usually in the Summer, but sometimes around Easter as well) in past years. But I can't find any information about it when I Google it and the Mey Market website http://www.spanglefish.com/meymarket/ gives the "404 - File or directory not found" message. I can't find any mention of the "Mey Market" in the "What's On" section either.

Default Mey Market

Mey Market will be starting on 7th of April 11am til 4

It seems it Mey be open, but Mey not be.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Mey Market is definitely going to be open for business from Tuesday 7 April at the new time of 11am to 4pm. It will then be open every Tuesday through to 1 September. After that it is hoped it will be open every Sunday through to Xmas. Further information will be available on the Mey Hall website: www.meyhall.com.

Oops - my apologies for the misinformation! I removed my original reply to save confusion.....really must endeavour to get better informed

Thank you for the replies. I'm glad that the Mey Market will be on again this year. I look forward to having tea and cake in the pleasant setting of the hall and looking round the stalls with their high quality local merchandise

Just out of interest are there any other such markets on in Caithness (apart from the Wick Farmers Market)?