Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Outdoor cat wanted

Default Outdoor cat wanted

Outdoors cat/cats wanted or pair of kittens, will have cosy hoosie provided, feeding and daily love in return some light mousing duties would be expected of them!

Default outside cats

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy@watten View Post
    Outdoors cat/cats wanted or pair of kittens, will have cosy hoosie provided, feeding and daily love in return some light mousing duties would be expected of them!
    Hi Kathy

I know that Caithness cats protection are looking for outside barn/stable type homes for some semi feral cats and kittens. It may be worth getting in touch with them could be just what you are looking for
    You can please some o the fowk some of the time, but you canna please all o the fowk all of the time.

Sent you a PM.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Cats protection are currently helping us out with thirteen feral cats in our street, three of the young females are with kittens. They would love it in Watten. Every time I catch them using my new shrubbery as a loo I tell them how nice the real countryside would be.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today