Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: David Cameron

Default David Cameron

Did anybody hear DC at PMQ's today. He said he would debate with Alex Salmond not Ed Milliband, what a prat. First of all Alex Salmond is'nt even an MP "yet", never mind leader of the SNP at Westminster and he refused to debate with him before the 2014 ref. so why now?

DC is a prat if he gets back into power again we are all screwed, he has caused more damage in this term than the whole of labour and SNP put together especially the NHS
    BE YOURSELF - EVERYONE ELSE IS TAKEN

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    Did anybody hear DC at PMQ's today. He said he would debate with Alex Salmond not Ed Milliband, what a prat. First of all Alex Salmond is'nt even an MP "yet", never mind leader of the SNP at Westminster and he refused to debate with him before the 2014 ref. so why now?
    Yep Alexi aint an MP but is very high profile and known all over the UK, DC will want a debate ( a love in ....) to show the public that they arent that far apart ( ie the tartan tories and red white and blue tories ) with labour facing wipe out in Scotland, the SNIPS may well be king makers, cosing up with the Tories, well thats the way I see it, DC protecting his power through a deal with the SNIPS....or does anyone really think that Sturgeon counts for anything...ol ALexi is the puppet master !!

Quote Originally Posted by piratelassie View Post
    DC had every opportunity to debate directly with Alex Salmond during the referendum debates but refused everytime. Do we trust this guy any longer?
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

History has proven that he did not need to debate with the fat lad.Besides, the PM was not the better together leader

Quote Originally Posted by davth View Post
    History has proven that he did not need to debate with the fat lad.Besides, the PM was not the better together leader
    No more than the SNP ran the Yes campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    DC had every opportunity to debate directly with Alex Salmond during the referendum debates but refused everytime. Do we trust this guy any longer?
    So true, I never trusted Eck Salmond.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

My dad always warned me, "never trust a man without a top lip"
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.