Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Caithness Jam

Default Caithness Jam

As there has been more interest than I imagined in the charity album, I have created a project name for this venture...Caithness Jam.
    Recordings will start in April 2015 of which the best dozen or so will appears on the first album 'Caithness Jam'
    anybody who is interested will need to let me know by June 1st 2015...
    Just love the talent Caithness hides away...

Angel...
    I'm not perfect, which is a shame really, as everyone else is!

Hi Angel, I have a small band that I am currently rehearsing with that includes a very talented line up. two of us are ex Howlin' Gaels who you may or may not have heard of. Anyway we might go for recording a number if the offer is still open.

Quote Originally Posted by clash67 View Post
    Hi Angel, I have a small band that I am currently rehearsing with that includes a very talented line up. two of us are ex Howlin' Gaels who you may or may not have heard of. Anyway we might go for recording a number if the offer is still open.
    Hi there clash67... contact details etc at www.foestudios.co.uk

Angel...

And to think I thought this was about lovely home made jam to spread on my toast! (I'll bet I'm not the only one)- but maybe you could combine the two? All the best with it anyway, sounds good.

Lol...sorry Fulmar...you can 'spread' the word its about music and charity though...

Angel...