Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pub Talk

Default Pub Talk

As a windmill hater, chat in the pub with a resident from Scrabster, I asked are the windmills on the pier for Strathy he said yip, I said they've been there a while whats the hold up, he said the road up west wont take the loads so they cant move until something is sorted, it must be costing a fortune to keep them at the pier and who will foot the bill, answers on a postcard to numty that never thought it through
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap

Yes they should have the turbines supplied straight to Strathy north on an invisible conveyer belt with no delays. Better still, have an invisible purpose built helicopter to plonk them into position ready built from the factory. Better still, don't have them at all.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

i heard from a man walking to the pub with a toy poodle in his jacket pocket and a giraffe in a rucksack that they are in secure storage and are transported to site when needed. To think that all the turbines can be constructed all at once would be nonsensical. I Bet it was TC you were speaking to...
    Last edited by webmannie; 10-Mar-15 at 10:25.

I learned a long time ago never to speak to cats in a pub especially a top cat, but i do love that word nonsensical it just about says it all concerning wind mills, now where's me horse and lance
    Oedipus was the first man to plug the generation gap