Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Black cat found in Upper Burnside area

Default Black cat found in Upper Burnside area

This lovely black cat has been seen in the Upper Burnside area since mid-January. He's friendly but seems lost as he's always hungry. He's not microchipped.

If you know whose cat this may be, please contact the Cats Protection helpline on 0845 371 4217. Thank you

Default Black Cat

This pic looks very much like my Bo who's been missing from Watten since November. I have left a message on the phone & hope to hear soon. Fingers crossed

I am not having any luck in contacting someone so as can go and see the cat.

Did anyone give an answer to bod1403 ??; or if this situation has been resolved I'm sure that I will not be the only one to be relieved to know the outcome . . .
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Unfortunately not my Bo but a really gorgeous cat, so loving. I hope he finds a good home. Still looking for Bo though.

where is the cat now plz?as we lost our cat a while back.hes elderly and called ozzy.very friendly and has a habit of climbing in cars trucks tractors so could have travelled a way from home.thanks

I think he's with the cats protection. If you pm luskentyre he may be able to help. Hope he's Ozzy.

have pmd and left a message on the cats protection.thanks.

Fingers crossed.