Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Horsey help offered!

Default Horsey help offered!

I've recently moved to the Bettyhill area and I'm looking for a safe and sensible horse to ride/hack out on and also to make some new "horsey" friends. I no longer compete, but would gladly help somebody who does. My last horse was a 16.3hh warmblood mare, who sadly passed away a few years ago. I'm a quiet rider and enjoy learning about natural horsemanship techniques. I miss having an equine friend in my life and would love to get back in to the saddle. Please feel free to get in contact for a chat. Many thanks.

I'm in Skerray but originally from Bettyhill. so not too far away, have 2 highlands and 2 Shetlands. There's quite a few horsey people in the area. Hopefully you'll get to meet us all, most of us just enjoy hacking as its a bit of a slog to go through to caithness for events. Hope your settling in well and getting to know everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Strathan View Post
    I'm in Skerray but originally from Bettyhill. so not too far away, have 2 highlands and 2 Shetlands. There's quite a few horsey people in the area. Hopefully you'll get to meet us all, most of us just enjoy hacking as its a bit of a slog to go through to caithness for events. Hope your settling in well and getting to know everyone.
    Thanks Strathan, that's kind. I'm still settling in.....it's a completely different world up here!!

Have sent a pm