Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy Racers or illegal drivers?

Default boy racers

just a matter of time before one of these muppets hurt themselfs and worse[others]

I had one of these guys roar past me at the Old Bignold Hospital heading out the north road one morning last week. What got me was RAE turned into Tescos. Always remember a PE number plate. Hope he got what he wanted as it must have been important the hurry he was in!!

Under a Land Rover and sometimes behind the wheel !

Hmmm if they can't sit on the A9 with a camera they are not interested. Not just the police at fault but i expect funding for police is cut and so much red tape it's unreal. I agree about time something was done but what i ask. Been the same all over the country for many years. I would not want a police persons job as no one has any respect for them. It's got to be a shitty job everyday. This country is going to the dogs and until folk join together and stand behind each other nothing will happen.
    ONE LIFE... LIVE IT...

well said

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12