Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Learn to Dance - Second Beginners class in Ballroom and Latin dancing - March 2015

Default Learn to Dance - Second Beginners class in Ballroom and Latin dancing - March 2015

Due to popular demand in our Thursday class, we ended up with a waiting list for beginners lessons in Ballroom and Latin dancing. From 3rd March there is a new 6 week block of classes starting in the Pentland Hotel from 730 pm to 930 pm. £4.00 per person. We will be learning Waltz and Quickstep, with Cha Cha Cha and Jive. If the class goes well we will try to fit in some Tango and a Social Foxtrot too. Come along and have a go - it is a fun class, not too serious but should start you off on the dance floor with a bit of confidence knowing what you could do to the music. We will try to improve timing and get you leading or following to make dancing much more enjoyable and feel a bit more natural. No partner required. No special clothes or shoes but not trainers as your feet will need to slide over the floor. Hopefully we can get "Baby out of the corner", sort out your "spaghetti arms" and your "dance space" and have fewer "dance disaaasters" on the floor! Give me a ring or an email on 01847 892658 or thursocomedancing@gmail.com

Any chance of a similar class in Wick?
    Bagpuss

Sorry no. I am not able to do a Wick class but there are quite a few travelling through to classes from Wick. I hope you will manage to join us.

Just a reminder that the new class starts next Tuesday - give me a reply or an email if you would like to join us. There are a few already on the class list and although you don't have to register, it would help me with numbers if you could let me know. Any questions, just ask. It's a fun class, not too serious and all mixed ability. So bring along your two left feet and we will try and retrain them to make it fun instead of murder on the dance floor!