Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pilates Classes in Caithness?

Default Pilates Classes in Caithness?

Hi folks,Does anyone know if there are any Pilates classes running in Caithness? Google isn't bringing anything up, except classes from years ago. So I'm looking to the knowledgable folks of .org for more up-to-date info!Cheers!

I believe there are some in Wick on Monday evenings.

Thanks! Do you where the class is? I know Fiona Harper has a yoga class on Mon evenings in the PPP, but I was looking for something a little more sedate than that one!

I was told by nurse in Latheron area that Pilates is not available anymore ,in Caithness

Ah, as I feared...thanks star turn. Such a shame, Pilates is great for folk with back problems etc. An opening here for any fitness instructors who want to fill the hole in the market?!

PPP Wick Monday nights 6.30 - 7.30 - a mixture of pilates and yoga. It is not on this coming Monday though

Thanks Southern-Gal, afraid that class is a bit more hard-core than I was looking for. Was hoping for something that's geared towards people with mobility problems. Thanks for info though