Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: missing cat

Default missing cat

Hi my old boy, Perki, has been missing for a week now & I am starting to get concerned. He will go wandering for a couple of days but never this long, we are in Gelshfield which is in between Clayock & Larel, just off main road to Wick via Watten, those of you who know me, I run Abeenleens Cattery. You would definitely know Perki if you seen him as he is very large, about 2-3 times the size of an ordinary cat, he is tabby & white long coat. I've contacted the vet already & still trying to get in touch with sspca (answer machine). He is quite a timid cat & unless he knows you he won't come. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by angie.a; 20-Jan-15 at 18:58.

So sorry Perki is missing and really hope he is found safe and well soon.
    Have you contacted Caithness Cats Protection? They have a facebook page and can put Perki's photo and details on this.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Gelshfield, we are only 1 1/2 m from Georgemas Junction, find us on google maps.

No I haven't, but I'll do that now. Thanks x

Some pictures of Perki below...

No, unfortunately Perki is still missing, but am not giving up hope on him yet, still hoping he'll come home, missing him terribly.