Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Thurso Hotel and Public Park Plan and the Present Local Plan Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Thurso Hotel and Public Park Plan and the Present Local Plan Review

Please read the story and feel free to comment. Click here

Good luck. Hope it's not voted down by stuffed shirts 100 miles away this time.

To support or object to the project the Highland Council link in the story needs utilised. Public support is the only way I can deliver what I refer to in the article.
    Last edited by Raymond Taylor; 09-Jan-15 at 18:51.

Would this have a detrimental afect on the wiegh inn hotel ? Is there room for two lots of lodges.
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough

I apologise I forgot to say it looks a very interesting positive project.
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough

i dont understand why thurso would need more hotel's we have pentland,royal,weigh inn,holborn,st clair,park and more likely than not even more.the only reason would be for you to make money it has zero use to thurso in my view we need more shops to attract more people into the town then we might need a new hotel why in your opinion is the 6 plus hotels not enough for a town of a few thousand? i dont mean to disrespect your plan but this is my view on your project.

Quote Originally Posted by DMFB View Post
    Would this have a detrimental afect on the wiegh inn hotel ? Is there room for two lots of lodges.
    Competition is the life of trade.