Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Monty Roberts Demo

Default Monty Roberts Demo

Hi everyone

Discovered yesterday that the one and only Monty Roberts is doing a 3hr Demonstration at Gleneagles on the 20th October.....still tickets left!!

I bought mine straight away and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by stixie View Post
    Hi everyone

Discovered yesterday that the one and only Monty Roberts is doing a 3hr Demonstration at Gleneagles on the 20th October.....still tickets left!!

I bought mine straight away and cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!
    OK, I'll ask.... who is Monty Roberts please? A showman on a horse, used to live in Berriedale, is lurking in the back of my grey matter.....

Monty Roberts is the original horse whisperer! Google him and you'll find out more. He has many books out. He teaches natural horsemanship and his demo is going to be greeat, cannot wait!

Ah yes, I got it kinda wrong!

Think the guy from Berriedale called himself "Mountie Joe" or something like that, wow I am full of the useless information tonight I would love to go to see Monty Roberts but its a bit far away really

Not useless; I can now sleep tonight!

I saw Monte Roberts out here, AWESOME!!!!!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

was also at Monty Roberts in Gleneagles last night.....he was amazing.....saw stixie there too and a few other yokels from the far north....was well worth the trip!!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN View Post
    was also at Monty Roberts in Gleneagles last night.....he was amazing.....saw stixie there too and a few other yokels from the far north....was well worth the trip!!

Boo Hoo I missed it!
    We should have organised some kind of mass trip down there. Hired a minivan or something.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Default .

well after progression from the Monty Roberts demo - and the great horse and country tv I have decided to check out Parelli......anyone else interested?

Yes I'm keen. Going to the Heather Gibson evening demo on March 8th at Halkirk indoor school. She bases her teaching on Parelli. Should be really interesting!

Default hi

Monty is back in Gleneagles this back end - was at it last year -0 very good but it led me to parelli and now I prefer it because there is sp much more support and material for you take yourself forward with it!!!

Default .

Appaloosa are you goin to Parelli celebration in August in Birmingham , myself and a friend travelling down flying out of Aberdeen!!

Default Stacy Westfall

If this lady was giving a demo I would definetly be going.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XxUGEN9kS9o

her name is Stacy Westfall

and she does Bridleless Bareback Reining Horseback Riding !!!

Wow just watched stacy on utube and its amazing! I think it may be a while before I try riding my own horse without any tack tho

Default hey

my coloured cob can be ridden no bother with no tack at all - she's such a sweetheart!!!