Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Merry Christmas from us

Default Merry Christmas from us

Not too long ago I appealed to the public if they could find it in their hearts to put their beloved cat forward to be a blood donor to enable my cat to have a chance at having a longer time here with me. I was overwhelmed at the kindness and support that was offered. Several people did and were willing to allow their cat be a blood donor. Other people sent words of support and comfort. My cat, DeeDee had her surgery and is now undergoing chemotherapy each week. 3 sessions of chemo are done locally at D S Mcgregor in Thurso and then at Dick Vet in Edinburgh. DeeDee is now on her second month of chemo and is doing very well. I thank God each day for letting me have her and each day is a blessing. DeeDee is a fighter and I am sure that the love that she knows that I have for her and she has for me plays a part in this. I wanted to share a picture of DeeDee with you and we wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DeeDee.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	26632  

So pleased she is doing well. She really is a fighter. She reminds me of our Fluffy whom we had for a long time.
    Happy Christmas to you both from Ludo and myself.

Aw she is lovely and delighted to hear how well she is doing and the love you have for her will be playing a huge part in her recovery.

Merry Christmas to you both and a very Healthy and Happy New Year
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"