Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tesco Wick cafe

Default Tesco Wick cafe

Is anyone else fed up with going to have a nice Costa coffe only to find that the machine is once again out of order or that the cafe has closed early ? Instant coffee is not what you expect at a Costa branded cafe.

For a Tesco cafe , the Wick one is absolutely rank , I have been in the Ness , Aberdeen , Dundee & Perth cafes this calendar year & the Wick one is patheticly hopeless . the food is crap . I decided after 4 attempts of giving it a `chance` that i would not be back.

If they can't make coffee without a "Costa machine," can they be trusted to cook any sort of food?

tesco Wick has a Facebook page. Why not put the complaints on there. Companies don't like these types of comments on their pages

Quote Originally Posted by gerry4 View Post
    Why not put the complaints on there. Companies don't like these types of comments on their pages
    We'd hate to upset them.

Tesco cafe is not run by Tesco

Unless its an actual Costa, they all use the machine for continuity, you will see the machines everywhere, not just tesco and actually the machine makes some cracking coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by weeker2014 View Post
    Unless its an actual Costa, they all use the machine for continuity, you will see the machines everywhere, not just tesco and actually the machine makes some cracking coffee.
    That's great then.

So why are they selling instant coffee?

at tesco yesterday went to have a costa not working so come out and did our shopping

its not run by anybody by the sound of it ?

I quite like Tesco in Wick but after so many times of being Disappointed with Their Cafe I have stopped going into it. Unless they improve greatly I will never have another coffee there.
    Last edited by Kodiak; 05-Dec-14 at 23:11.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Quote Originally Posted by Treud na Mara View Post
    Is anyone else fed up with going to have a nice Costa coffe only to find that the machine is once again out of order or that the cafe has closed early ? Instant coffee is not what you expect at a Costa branded cafe.
    Must pay them a visit, a place that sells proper coffee & not that frothy super strong stuff sounds good to me....

I once asked for a proper coffee & got looked at as if I was strange so had to settle for tea instead.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Must pay them a visit, a place that sells proper coffee & not that frothy super strong stuff sounds good to me....

I once asked for a proper coffee & got looked at as if I was strange so had to settle for tea instead.
    can't beat a good old espresso Alrock, but as for Tesco Costa bomba crappucino, give it a miss!

After I posted on Tesco Wick's Facebook page about their coffee machine being broken + unhelpful staff in the cafe, Tesco posted this general response.

"TFDL Cafe within Tesco Wick would like to apologise for any inconvenience to customers caused by our Costa Coffee machine being out of order. As soon as it is fixed we will notify all customers
    Thank you for your patience"

Angry

Its nice to see there is so many nasty people out there, it makes me laugh how so many people have very little to do with their time than slate somewhere over something that is clearly outwith their control, as a regular to the cafe I find the staff very friendly & very helpful & would certainly not say the establishment is rank unlike some, you really need to get a grip & for some people who have commented on this post coffee is spelt with two ee's not one or three, some people need to grow up!!!
    Last edited by evie12; 05-Dec-14 at 18:18.

Quote Originally Posted by evie12 View Post
    coffee is spelt with two ee's
    That's coffeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by evie12 View Post
    Its nice to see there is so many nasty people out there, it makes me laugh how so many people have very little to do with their time than slate somewhere over something that is clearly outwith their control, as a regular to the cafe I find the staff very friendly & very helpful & would certainly not say the establishment is rank unlike some, you really need to get a grip & for some people who have commented on this post coffee is spelt with two ee's not one or three, some people need to grow up!!!
    Makes me laugh when people who have so little to do with their time that they come onto the org and moan about people who are moaning about other people then twist the knife by slating their grammar. The Org is far better than some of the comedy shows on TV at the moment so all we need is less censorship and more mouthing off and i'll have no need to watch TV at all and i'll get all my entertainment off the org!! Bring it on!!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion & that is mine, I find it rather funny how something so miniscule can turn into something so nasty its a bloody coffee machine they break from time to time get over it, the way people are acting is if its the end of the world I'm sure the machine will be fixed in due course & its the case of if you dont like the service you've received dont go back simple...

some people just like moaning that the nature of humans what ever the subject. i have always found the staff helpful thats in the cafe and tesco its self

Evie i'm sure they are sorry to be slating your work. For someone brand new with only 4 posts under their belt, 2 of which are on this thread, I find the general aim of your message berating people for moaning so much on the org quite suspect to say the least. I for one don't give 2 hoots about the coffee machine, as have Costa at home, http://www.costa.co.uk/menu/costa-at-home/ if anyone is interested, but I do give a hoot about the terrible service and quite abysmal food which is served in the cafe.

Here's hoping it will all be sorted out soon!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast