Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Good Samaritans

Default Good Samaritans

Hi all,

I want to use the Org to express my gratitude to those that helped us in our hour of need yesterday.

My wife and I were traveling from Inverness when the car engine started to play up and the management light started flashing.

Near Kildary we decided to pull into the garage there we were given a warm seat and a mechanic looked into the problem. He could not fix it but said the car was not safe to use. The staff arranged to get a car transporter from Tain to take us and car to Wick.

May I take this opportunity to compliment the staff at Ken’s of Kildary and Mr Wight at Bannerman’s garage Tain and thank them for their assistance.

J & M Miller.
    "The young become the old mysteries do unfold" Bernard Lghner

It is on occasions like this that you wish you had bought Breakdown Cover.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

We have dealt with Ken's Garage of Kildary over the years with regards to renewing our car/s.

I can well imagine, argyle kid, that the guys there were helpful and its good of you to acknowledge such on the "Org" !