Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quiz night?

I WILL BE THERE DANGNABIT - NOT ONLY WILL I BE THERE BUT I WILL WIN COUNTSARNIT (Helen mate any chance of getting the answers?)

I think Helen has her head in a book, busily compiling questions. The REAL question is, will this turn into an awful fecht as it has sooooooo many times before?

p.s. has anyone else noticed that Angy is starting to talk like a cowboy?

p.p.s. Helen, o sis o'mine, there are 2 more questions for you.....no extra charge

No fechts, no town teams, just good clean fun! Keep yer bribes in small denominations, and best of all, the winner is not the next quizmeister. YAY

Hope everyone can make it, Sunday at 8:30pm. Put on yer thinking caps. -Helen

Anonymous Guest

Default QUIZ!!!!!

Great news I am NOT working this weekend

oldest daughter will be home from Uni but hopefully she won't want to spend time with me

Hope to see ya all...and dinna worry Helen I'll keep the Weekers from Fechtan among themselves...

oh oh good i will be here now great fun

Squidge

Well Done Helen & Co - Great Quiz and a good turn out

Congratulations to Golach, the winner with 7 1/2 points. I'm sure he would have won with an even bigger margin if he hadn't gone off to the pub halfway thru the quiz

Anyhoo, sorry I cannot report the scores of the runner ups, I accidentally shredded the scoresheet, but hecks the whole point is having some laffs and MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, thank you very much!

A good crowd for the quiz, with plenty of hilarious answers and side comments. Thanks to all who played! -HelenW

Quote Originally Posted by sassylass
    Congratulations to Golach, the winner with 7 1/2 points. I'm sure he would have won with an even bigger margin if he hadn't gone off to the pub halfway thru the quiz
    Ah'm no surprised at Golach went till e pub! E wey his football team shanned id yisterday wid drive eny chull till e drink!!

Ah didna get e ither scores bit ah bet e Gleeber wis too cliver till win an risk bean QM nixt time. AC's anither crafty chull at wey so mibbe at's how Golach wis conned intill winnan!

Helen,
    thanks for a good laugh I enjoyed it, winning as weel what can I say, I did what I did for the honour o THURSA
    an Partan ye were right I was so ashamed o the perfomance o Hibs I thocht some of the players must have been Weekers
    Golach

Sassy "accidently" shredded the scoresheet? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I smell a rat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12