Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: NHS Service in Caithness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LIZZ View Post
    I received an email from Gail, Rob Gibson's PA very recently and if what was written was correct and I have no reason to believe that it was not , then like most of the folk up here, he too has been kept very ill informed.
    I wonder if Rob Gibson has been very ill informed or has he been deceived?

On the one hand we have a crisis that affects the lives of EVERY, and I mean EVERY, single person in the North whether they be a resident or visitor to our region. In those terms it could be argued that this is our biggest crisis since World War 2! Therefore, I would expect every single politician in the North to be banging every drum he could find to get a resolution. So if Rob Gibson is very ill informed is that because he hasn't seen the seriousness of the situation and immediately started knocking heads together, or has he been doing just that but come up against NHS Highlands 'Ministry of Misinformation'. If the Inverness Press Office was disbanded they could save enough money to take on another surgeon AND provide a package of inducements to get the right people up here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Superior View Post
    I wonder if Rob Gibson has been very ill informed or has he been deceived?

On the one hand we have a crisis that affects the lives of EVERY, and I mean EVERY, single person in the North whether they be a resident or visitor to our region. In those terms it could be argued that this is our biggest crisis since World War 2! Therefore, I would expect every single politician in the North to be banging every drum he could find to get a resolution. So if Rob Gibson is very ill informed is that because he hasn't seen the seriousness of the situation and immediately started knocking heads together, or has he been doing just that but come up against NHS Highlands 'Ministry of Misinformation'. If the Inverness Press Office was disbanded they could save enough money to take on another surgeon AND provide a package of inducements to get the right people up here!
    Oh dear Robs not misinfored hes chosing to gently bang the drum make the right whispers, hes raised his head just a little above the paarapet and now he will duck back down where he will try to stay until the election is over. Cant be seen to criticise NHS when its being run ultimatly by his administration and theres an election cant highlight any negatives just now. Lifes all rosy under SNSP.
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough