Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: NHS Service in Caithness

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BetterTogether is offline Banned (Sock Puppet of previously banned user)

Quote Originally Posted by PantsMAN View Post
    Not that you're a little bit anti-SNP or anything!"It is reported" "also it is reported" - aye, by whom?Behave.
    Most reputable media outlets have the figures available.

Not anti SNP just not taken in by anything they say as being any more gospel than any other party.

I think my better half put into context when she said she's getting a bit sick of the SNP dominating the general election programming and media at the moment.

It is supposed to be a General Election for the whole UK, I fully accept that the SNP have a voice in Scotland and speak for their 100,000 or so members and may well get a good amount of seats, but the sad reality is the population of Scotland isn't even as large as that of London buts it's dominating the whole election campaign for the whole UK.

I watched Evan Davies interview with Nicola Sturgeon and she was not better at giving straight answers than any other party leader even when it came down to matters which don't affect Scotland she was very circumspect in not giving a straight answer, it basically boiled down to if there's any remote possibility it might effect Scotland they will vote on it.

It all seems very shabby no better than any other leader but whichever way the cookie crumbles on Election Day she will only have around 2 to 2.5 million votes that's if the pundits are correct. The population of the UK is around 65 million whichever way it falls if the SNP wade in blocking policies and rocking the boat it won't sit well with the majority of the electorate.
    Last edited by BetterTogether; 28-Apr-15 at 21:59.

The SNP or any other party can spend as much money as they want on NHS Highland. If ts badly run then, its badly run. Surely ?

Absolutely.

Like any good engine if it is not fed with quality fuel and well maintained it will not run properly.

Too many chiefs and not enough indians, as I have said from the start.

One Matron used to run whole hospitals it now takes two corridors of office wallahs to run.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today