Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Old but experienced gardener available.

Default Old but experienced gardener available.

Not in the first flush of yoof now, but still fit as a butcher's fiddle. Been doing it all for 40 years, the last 15 in Caithness. Have chainsaw and hedgetrimmer, will travel within reason. Overgrown gardens a speciality, but new builds and garden design is the stuff I cut my teeth on. I can provide references if required.

If you want an experienced gardener, don't PM me. And I don't have a mobile phone. These are things I cannot abide. Call on 01847821575, and if I'm oot, leave a message. Mobiles? Used to have one glued to my ear. Not now - mobile phones are destroying civilisation. There is nothing that can't wait. And if this is a bad advert, so be it.

Traditional values are my thing. If you want me to do a job for you, the one thing I can guarantee is this - nae mobile phone will distract me from my work.

I should say, because I ken there are pretend gardeners, or handymen pretending to be gardeners, who are working for less than the minimum wage for cash, I charge £10.00 per hour. There you go - Honest and up front. But I am a professional gardener, not a handyman.

Okay, you may PM me if you feel the urge. I promise to check my PM's within two months. If I have a bored moment. Or possibly never. Business is done, as far as I am concerned, via a land line.

This has got to be the worst advert ever. But that's just me, and how I work.

Mike
    There are neither rights nor wrongs in gardening. Only experiences.

Good honest advert good luck.
    My mother seldom said anything, but her sighs were loud enough

If I need any help in the convent garden you are the first person I will ask.

Fantastic advertisement "gardeninginagale" - I will definitely be phoning you in the New Year !!
    I'm the kind of woman whose feet hit the floor each morning, and the Devil says........... " Oh, Blast She's Up !! "

Beloved Husky chainsaw broke while clearing fallen tree. Minor problem. Will be repaired within days. Normal service will be resumed.
    There are neither rights nor wrongs in gardening. Only experiences.