Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Consumerism

Default Consumerism

The events of yesterdays "Black Friday" has left me flabbergasted and sick to the guts to think that we consider ourselves to be a "civilised society" and yet we subscribe to whatever the media thrust upon us and follow like sheep. Could the majority please assure me that what was shown on the telly yesterday a small minority?
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

city life got too be better than the jones i am afraid long arm short pockets or no brain snydrome i am afraid. the shops will not loss a penny and they will cut prices till xmas

Such shallow people are desperate and they don't know it...I used to care but not anymore...

Angel...
    I'm not perfect, which is a shame really, as everyone else is!

Have to agree Kevin, some of the behaviour defied description, why does this country insist on taking on board all these ideas?

it's not the country, it's the desperado grasping big businesses. If they can sell at these prices on one day then why not all year round?