Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lost memory card

Default Lost memory card

I found a memory card still in its wrapping, in Tesco's car park. Did anyone loose it?

Default Memory

I don't know, my memory isn't what it used to be.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Yes, I think somebody lost it.

Just nip round to theoneandonly's house and pop it in the 'red bag' as I think thats how you deal with lost property these days.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by windymiller View Post
    Just nip round to theoneandonly's house and pop it in the 'red bag' as I think thats how you deal with lost property these days.

Hope that helps.
    You just can't help yourself can you???????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by gerry4 View Post
    I found a memory card still in its wrapping, in Tesco's car park. Did anyone loose it?
    I hope you have more luck than me at finding the owner without getting a nagging "you should take it to the police" etc If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyagain View Post
    I hope you have more luck than me at finding the owner without getting a nagging "you should take it to the police" etc If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property.
    Well if only you'd thought of that, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyagain View Post
    If you ask at the customer service desk in tesco they have a book with peoples lost or found property.
    If it is not claimed then they send it to the police where again if not claimed on't it be sold?

Quote Originally Posted by gerry4 View Post
    If it is not claimed then they send it to the police where again if not claimed on't it be sold?
    When I spoke weeks ago to them the police told me that they keep it for 2 months, and if it's not claimed then the finder can claim it, or if they don't want it will go to charity.