Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: super fast broadband

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default super fast broadband

just been speaking to the bt man here in thurso he said thurso will be getting fast speed broadband in feb

same in wick they have been busy all over town

Just seen them threading cable in Provest Cormack Road, I am keeping my fingers crossed for Super Fast Broadband in the New Year.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

The Openreach website has a roll-out list which shows Wick and Thurso as estimated for Upgrade in March 2015.

I have seen loads of fibre being put in, and apparently the new cabinets have been popping up too. Great to see! I too saw that Openreach have Thurso scheduled for activation around March, but I'm hoping that it will come sooner. After all, if the service is there, why wouldn't the broadband companies want to start getting the extra cash?

Here's hoping that it will arrive in February!

donss Guest

Super Slow Broadband here in Canisbay.... :-/