Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dog Walk

Default Dog Walk

I have recently had to say good bye to my mate, Casper, that I used to walk on Reiss beach every morning for about half an hour. I am not ready to consider getting another dog just yet, (for a number of reasons), but I have put on a stone in weight and need to get back into my routine, (I am type 2 diabetic and need to keep my weight down and increase my exercise as my last visit to nurse showed my blood pressure up and an increase in weight). If anyone in Wick has a dog that needs exercising that could do a simple pick up at about 8.50 and drop off at 9.45, I would be happy to entertain that beast and give it some exercise. Please PM for consideration.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

I have agreed to walk a couple of nice little fellows and we will see how goes.

Thanks for looking.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

So sorry to hear about Casper....

So sorry to hear about casper...that's a really nice thing for you to do & I hope the nice little fellows enjoy their morning walk.
    Families are like fudge,mostly sweet with a few nuts

Tilly Teckel Guest

Oh, so sorry to hear Casper is no longer with you x