Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: I am the chosen one

Default I am the chosen one

I feel so privileged and honoured to be the only recipient of this email and when I'm rich I would like to treat all my fellow orgers to a slap up meal at MacKay's or the Norseman.

My Beloved One,

This is Ms Marilis Mannik from Estonia writing from the hospital in Ivory Coast; therefore this mail is very urgent to attend. I am dying here in this hospital right now which i don't know if i will see some days to come.

I was informed by my doctor that i was poisoned and the poison damaged my liver and i can only live for some days.

My Beloved, the reason why i contacted you today is because i know that my step mother wanted to kill me and take my inheritance from my late Father. I have a little adopted child named Andrew C. Mannik that i adopted in this Country when my late Father was alive and $3.5 million Dollars i inherited from my late father. My step mother and her children they are after Andrew right now because they found out that Andrew was aware of the poison and also because i handed the documents of the fund over to him the day my step Mother poisoned my food, for that they do not want Andrew to expose them, so they are doing everything possible to kill him.

My beloved, please i want you to help him out of this country with the money because he is the only one taking care of me here in this hospital right now and even this email you are reading now is the one helping me out. I know that you have adopted Children already, but i believe that when Andrew will stay with you as you Son that you won’t regret having him as your Son because am always proud of him.

I want you to get back to me so that he will give you the documents of the fund and he will direct you to a well known lawyer that i have appointed, the lawyer will assist you to change the documents of the fund to your name to enable the bank transfer the money to you..

This is the favor i need when you have gotten the fund :

(1) Keep 30% of the money for Andrew until he finish his studies to become a man as he has been there for me as my lovely Son and i have promised to support him in life to become a medical Doctor because he always desire for it with the scholarship he had won so far. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(2) Give 20% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be yours for your help to Andrew.

Note; This should be a code between you and my son Andrew in this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code "Hospital" is not from the Andrew, the Lawyer or myself as i don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Finally, write me back so that Andrew will send you his International passport to be sure of whom you are dealing with. Andrew is so little therefore guide him. And if i don't hear from you i will look for another person or any organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.

Ms Marilis Mannik Unqoute
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Why Spam This Forum with Your Tripe!!!

[QUOTE=cesare;1102283]Why Spam This Forum with Your Tripe!!![/QUOTE
    Their isn't a great deal of other debate going on at the moment and it was an attempt to spark some conversation, but it's hardly surprising no one bothers to post anymore judging by your comeback.

hi kevin gave up posting on org for very same reason can look at my posts years ago when we had friendly debates with out nasty so called orgers replying with very impolite posts .will not be posting reply to post as have been long time on here and don't care thank you .

Agree with you Kevin, I rarely bother posting here as many jump on any one posting anything, be it light hearted, serious or any posts which do not agree with the complainers personal views.
    Time many of the folk back biting wound their necks or tongues back and had some respect for other people's views, opinions and humour.

Hi KevinAfter researching my family tree I found out recently that I was given up for adoption by my real parents and that you are in fact my biological father. Please feel free to get in touch after you've dealt with the matter in your original post.

Your loving son
    Jox :-)

£1.75 million won't last you long these days Kevin, Biron's would only be shut for a week then you'd have to re-open to make a living again. Just make sure you put aside a couple of quid to buy Cesare a huge bag of Troll-shaped aniseed gobstoppers.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Hi KevinAfter researching my family tree I found out recently that I was given up for adoption by my real parents and that you are in fact my biological father. Please feel free to get in touch after you've dealt with the matter in your original post.

Your loving son
    Jox :-)
    JOX,
    My baby!!! I have spawned a child that can read and write. I am so happy today.

this is the posts I like to see humerous and believal ???????????

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    JOX,
    My baby!!! I have spawned a child that can read and write. I am so happy today.
    Does Mrs M know about your literate and spontaneous love-child then Kevin??

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Does Mrs M know about your literate and spontaneous love-child then Kevin??
    She does now. LOL, That's another brat for Christmas dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    She does now. LOL, That's another brat for Christmas dinner.
    I guess your xmas turkey is well stuffed now for this year lol

I'm really looking forward to my first proper Christmas with daddy, I'm sure he'll make up for all those Christmas and birthdays that he missed out on 😀

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I'm really looking forward to my first proper Christmas with daddy, I'm sure he'll make up for all those Christmas and birthdays that he missed out on 😀
    I would be delighted to have you home for Christmas, son, however, can we wait for the "make up for lost time" until your mam snuffs it//edit peacefully passes away from her unfortunate poisoning and we get the inheritance?

Thanks for a fun read Kevin. That's quite the most imaginative spoof email I've seen. Makes a nice change from all those people who get mugged abroad, can't pay hotel bill etc.
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.