Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Free Gig Saturday 31st!

Default Free Gig Saturday 31st!

Thats right folkies. If you're in Wick this Saturday, come to the Blackstairs to witness the wonders of DURESS! 9.30pm onwards.

hi what sort of time will you guys be finishing? i think i might come along a look, wat sort of music do u guys play covers or originals? if covers what sort of bands do you cover?

Quote Originally Posted by day old blues View Post
    hi what sort of time will you guys be finishing? i think i might come along a look, wat sort of music do u guys play covers or originals? if covers what sort of bands do you cover?
    Prob bout midnight but dont qoute me on that, need to get wee details like that ironed out. Cover band doing a mix including ac/dc, zz topp, queen, bryan adams, little richard, elvis, the cult, neil young, feeder to name but a few. Mainly 70s and 80s music id say. Hope to see you there, always good to meet fellow orgers at gigs to put faces to the names

yeh cool il try and be there even if only 4 a short time dont realy intened on goin out this weekend but i mite just come to the stairs to see you guys

Kapow! (makes a change from a 'bump')

Thanks to everyone who turned up. Twas a great night to be had by one and all!

Big cheers to Gary from Jude for singing Burning Love with us (You know more of the words than Ben did!) and to the guys whos sang If you Want Blood at the end of the night. Was great crack and hope to be back there sometime in the near future

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

Quote Originally Posted by moncur View Post
    Thanks to everyone who turned up. Twas a great night to be had by one and all!

Big cheers to Gary from Jude for singing Burning Love with us (You know more of the words than Ben did!) and to the guys whos sang If you Want Blood at the end of the night. Was great crack and hope to be back there sometime in the near future
    Gary "BigDave" Davidson..........................rock & roll at it's wildest